1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!
11 random things about myself:
1. I believe in Big Foot.
2. About three days after I adopted my dog, we went to the Yuba River. It was still raging and totally unswimmable, so I went with a friend to sunbathe and maybe dip our toes in. I was lying out, getting my tan on, when all of a sudden a feeling came over me like my dog was in trouble. I look around and I couldn't see her. She had jumped into the river! It was whitewater where she was, trying to climb up the slippery rocks. In a moment of hysteria, I jumped in, grabbed her 55 pound body, and threw her back onto the rock. Somehow, neither of us drowned. I mean, I can barely swim in a normal pool, let alone a raging river.
3. I love my hands.
4. My toes are currently painted a horribly bright pink/orange color but I'm too lazy to take it off. It's winter, anyways, and no one can see them when I'm wearing socks (which is always).
5. I think Twitter is a joke but I have it so I can follow Shit Girls Say, my best friend, and my amazing sister.
6. Brussels Sprouts are the worst.
7. I work at a place where I can survive by only working 2 or 3 times a week, about 5 hours each shift. I feel very blessed I don't have to work often. I have worked 4 nights this week and feel exhausted.. Which makes me think, I may never be able to work a 40 hour week ever.
8. In 2011, I drove through 7 states, 6 of which were alone with my dog.
9. The pictures in my computer are organized by Year > Season > Month > Event. It is probably the most organized part of my life.
10. I really do love baseball!
11. I am a firm believer in all things HOLIDAYS! and I love celebrations. I have dressed up every year for Halloween and trick-or-treated for 19 of them.
Questions Moorea asked!
1. Who do you feel most similar to in your family and why?
I feel most similar to my dad.
2. What do you wish you could say to yourself at age 13?
3. How do you treat yo self?
I love to take myself out on dates. Whether it's a wonderful meal at my favorite restaurants, or days at the dog park with Newo, I love to treat myself well. I didn't do that much when I was younger, so I consider it making up for lost times =]
4. How do you try to improve yourself?
On Christmas I made a choice to change my diet. I am eating more local, organic, vegan meals. I see how it benefits me every day! I am at a great weight for my height, my skin is clearer, I sleep better, and have no signs of depression.
5. What/Where is your favorite place to go in your town/city?
The Yuba River
6. What was your first job?
Barista at Caroline's Coffee Roasters in Grass Valley
7. What was your worst job?
I am a hard worker, and I find a lot of comfort in the fact that I am able to make money and save it. I have never had a bad job. If I did, I would quit and find a new one. There is always a way to be in the right place and doing something you enjoy.
8. What are you proud of in yourself?
I see myself becoming a woman, and it's a woman I know my grandmother and godmother would be incredibly proud of.
9. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
My Pandora stations reveal my deepest guilty pleasures.
10. Who inspires you most right now?
The ones who overcome.
11. What is something that you wish you could have made, invented, created or designed and why?
Anything that would make enough money to live comfortably.. And something I could be proud of. Think clean water, not a guillotine.
I TAG YOU!
-Mollie K U-
Anyone else who wants to participate, I suppose.
11 questions for you!
1. What is your favorite nickname people call you?
2. What is the biggest obstacle you have overcome in the last year?
3. Where is "home" to you?
4. Do you have a favorite meal?
5. Where is your favorite place to run away to?
6. What is something you feel like you are taking for granted?
7. What is one of your earliest memories?
8. Are you right or left handed?
9. Do you sleep with socks on?
10. What is your favorite weather to wake up to?
11. What is the first word you think of that starts with the letter Q?