Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Take Comfort In That

(Image via WeHeartIt)

Ten things I love about the people I love.

1. when you remind me that i inspire you. but don't you know, you are the one that inspires me. 2. good night/good morning calls from you. 3. when i go to the post office and i have mail, handmade, from you. 4. our continuous thread of things we send each other, of images and music and things that make me laugh. 5. songs we have listened to so many times together, they remind me of you every time i hear them. 6. when you invite yourself in. 7. the way you are so adventurous. i want to be that with you. 8. having any shoulder to rest my head on. 9. Late nights when we cuddle up and spend much needed time together. 10. the unconditional love you show me, in words, in deeds, in thoughts, and prayers.

Question of the blog:
What do you love about the people you love?

No comments: