Thursday, July 28, 2011

In my 6 full days of being home, I have not accomplished these things:
1. Unpack from San Diego (I technically moved home in June)
2. See most of my friends
3. Do any sort of laundry (Luckily I have been living in my bathing suit)
4. Taken a single picture on my camera
5. Washing my hair more than two times

But in those 6 days, I have accomplished these things:
1. Been to the river 4 times
2. Made delicious homemade food (How I have missed the kitchen)
3. Watched a full season of Dexter
4. Googled "How to make your own body wash" over 10 times. I have yet to do anything about it though.

Hey, at least it's a start.
It's summer, I'm going to South Lake Tahoe tomorrow with my favorite group of cousins not related to me, and I don't care if I'm going with a group or alone, but I'm getting sushi tonight and there's nothing you can do about it.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Wish I could get sushi with you!