Friday, February 1, 2013

Your Armageddon

Where were you when the world ended? I called for you, begging you to be here, holding me as I held your sweet soul. I ran down the staircase as fast as I could. People were screaming, rushing to nowhere. Large glass doors with gaudy accents of gold and silver opened to the outside world, as I watched water rising from earth. She was on a grassy hill that morphed into the color of concrete. Everything did. Geysers collided with downpours of rain, hail, snow flurries. The clouds opened and released screams of bright colors. The earth was monochrome, and I felt you. I imagined where you could be, and I found you. I opened my eyes to the realization that I wasn't meant to be in your armageddon.. you chose to face it without me.
My soul released, and I was no more.

No comments: