Friday, October 8, 2010

Strike One


Dear Septum Ring,
Don't you EVER sneak away from me in the middle of the night again. This is a warning. Just because my neighbors hate you, doesn't mean you can just leave without asking. This is a two way relationship here.
Sincerely,
Alexandra Seal.

Question of the blog:
This photo was taken at American Apparel. The lighting in their dressing rooms is so amazing, I am tempted to go back and do photoshoots with my friends inside them.. Places like Hollister though, are ones where I'd rather wait outside than shop with my friends. It is so dark and crowded in there, I feel like I'm being suffocated.

Where do you like to shop? Is there a specific atmosphere you enjoy?

1 comment:

Christopher Seal said...

I like to shop at Ross, and thrift stores, and when I'm in London I like to go to Bertie Wooster's (especially for coats), Lock's Hatters (obviously hats), Hackett (clothes in general), Floris (colognes), and Tyrwitt (shirts). Luckily, I don't go to London much these days, otherwise I'd be broke. :)