Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just Sayin'...

If you really want to occupy wall street..

BUY LOCAL | BUY HANDMADE
De-Occupy Black Friday!


If you want beautiful JEWELRY, visit my sister's shop!
Handmade in Seattle WA, great prices, made with love.


(Studded Leather Bracelets, Tribal Queen Necklace
Crystal Castle Necklace, Golden Rhinestone Headpiece)


That's all I really have to say about Occupy Wall Street. I respect those who are participating in OWS, we all have to do our thing and fight for the things that we believe are rightfully ours as human beings. I pray that all those participating stay safe, and find peace and satisfaction. As for me, this place is not my home, and I have no hope that leaders will restore perfect balance in the world. The earth is temporary and full of pain. We all have the ability to ease that hurt, with love, peace, compassion. Take care of others, take care of yourself, and do your best in everything. Love the earth. That was my pure and honest hippie rant, hope you enjoyed.

Question of the blog:
Do you celebrate Black Friday? What are your thoughts on this year's Black Thursday?
Personally, I have never celebrated Black Friday, and usually celebrate the day after thanksgiving as a day I stay in the house, and don't spend anything.

No comments: