Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tattoos, Sisters, and Resolutions.

Kelly, getting her Sims tattoo on her birthday

It's been a great couple of days. I am feeling very motivated and happy about the way 2011 is coming along.. Okay so we're 8 days in but nevertheless, I have a positive outlook and that's good enough for me.

Some good news to pass on to you.
1. My blog has been redesigned by my older sister, Moorea. For those of you who don't know Moorea, she is one of my favorite people and biggest sources of inspiration in this world. Her mind is filled with the most wonderful imagination that she draws, designs, and produces for the world to see. Not only is she a blogger, but she redesigns blogs, and she can redesign yours, too! She also has an Etsy shop where she designs and sells wonderful jewelry that I love.. I have a few of her pieces that I wear all the time. So go on over and check out her great sites, and pick up some lovely new jewelry for yourself!
2. I am piling my New Years Resolutions together.. And there is one I am particularly excited about. To give you the general gist of it, I am going through the year weekly. Each new week, a new adventure. But I need YOUR help in putting this list of 50 things to do for 7 days! More on this resolution in my next blog.

Question of the blog:
1. Do you have siblings?
2. What are your new years resolutions?

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

love you so much sister.
i'd love to see you really jump into to using your blog as a source of inspiration and excitement for yourself and friends this year! plus, blogs are such a great way to show of your FANTASTIC photography. I am excited to see your new year unfurl on your blog. I think this is going to be a great year for you, a year where you take control of every element of your life and say, "this is me, this is my life, i have strength in me to do what i want, and i have support to me the best me. i am ever changing, ever learning, and always myself. I am lovely."
I love you sister. <3
Moo