Friday, March 11, 2011

Gone Audio

My new obsession...

Audio books!

But why must they be so expensive??
Anyone have an audio book they want to trade me for "World War Z"?

Also, World War Z was sooo good, especially via audio. For those of you who haven't read it, it's sort of set up like an oral history of the zombie wars, so the interviewer is talking to people all over the world, and they're giving their stories from the war. It's so fun on cd, because you hear all their accents and such. I know I'm a nerd. But what do you expect?


Question of the blog:
Audio books... The ish, or too far from literature for you?

2 comments:

Allie said...

Woah, World War Z sounds awesome! I have trouble with audio books; I tend to zone out.

julia said...

It is an illegal way to reach audio books,but you can use torrent.