Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quite Possibly the Cause of the End of the World, If It's Really Happening.


Today I went to Briar Patch for lunch, one of my favorite grocery stores that sells the BEST mac and cheese in the little cafeteria section. Alas, mac and cheese was not out there, so I chose something else.
I moved to the drink section, and really wanted a root beer but the Honest Tea caught my eye, and it was only a dollar! So of course I chose that, paid for everything, and sat down to eat.
Yum, the raspberry dessert was delicious.
And then, I opened the bottle of Honest Tea.
Pomegranate Red Tea with Goji Berry.

And.
It honestly,
Tasted..
Like DEATH.
I wanted to HURL, but I couldn't because I was sitting next to a ton of people. But seriously, I got sick to my stomach and could not take another sip. I'm pretty sure that stuff could be used in torture chambers or something. It is repulsive.
Honest Tea, you have lost my trust.
Warning: Honest Tea Pomegranate Red Tea with Goji Berry may cause the following: Global warming, world hunger, worst dressed lists, loss in appetite, questioning the meaning of life, intestinal disintegration, or bleeding at the fingertips.
If too much is consumed, call 911 immediately. Could be a major cause of the end of ze world.

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

you are THE funniest person i know. oh my gosh!

that seriously brightened my day. and i was having a shitty one. phew... im glad i know you. WAIT, im related to you too! AWESooooouuuume.