So today in science, we learned about rocks. Attention Deficit Disorder + Rocks = Zero Productivity. Stina sent me a note on the back of one of her English papers about the fundamentals of writing an essay. I looked at it, and all of a sudden, a light bulb appeared above my head. Ding! Turn it into a Mad Lib! I crossed out a bunch of words, and wrote the grammatical .. function? below it, and Stina filled in the words. Enjoy =]
Topic Sentence 1) Weird Al needs to make sure that bananas are crunching the same pace. If not, then the crystals need to provide after school programs.
Supporting 1) For Example, if the Peni are failing are failing a game or some classes, they can go get love from the after school program.
2)The White House needs to have regular testing center where the Presidents can test.
3) Another example, by pimping the after Mac-Daddy program available for the homies, then the homies will want to go get crunk.
Topic Sentence 2) Arm hair needs to make sure that Kyle is growing their homework.
1) If it's disgusting, parents need to jump their kids' TV so the kids won't be licking as much. Then they can focus on their pillow.
2) Also, aliens might need to be in the same BYU with their girls to stop, so that they do their love making.
3) For example, probes can hit their lazers down and have a good laugh with their birds about the importance of getting good chair in robot.
Topic Sentence 3) Tuft Man at school needs to be harsher on his girlfriend who is no listening enough in class.
Supporting 1) One example, squish the kids who are not focusing enough to stay after school and help them figure out what the universe might be.
2) Frank Decourten might want to have a lecture on how important it is to stay in Uranus!
3) Another example, Sex therapists need to give more toys to the students that are not focusing in class.
Conclusion Sentence) I believe that it's the spoon and the Brussel Sprouts's responsibility to be more aware of the students' rocket ship.
I forgot how much i loved doing mad libs as a kid... and a teenager. I remember sooo many choir trips were filled with mad libs... I've really have to find all those.