Sunday, November 1, 2009

Part Two.

Yesterday was probably one of the best Halloweens I have ever experienced. Work was a pain but making money is my game.


All of my coworkers and I were Greek Goddesses. We all got ready together and it was so fun being dressed up fun at work. There were some HILARIOUS costumes on customers last night.. We had trucker vampires complete with butt cracks and torn fishnets, and two of my favorite customers came in with the most incredible costumes that looked like they took hours.


Then we went to the Deadbeats concert, which was so much fun! We danced the night away with hippies and simply had loads of good times.


Alex and I. We danced for hours and I was so sweaty gross. love it.


Chaney, Jillian, and someone I don't know.

Dancing, deadbeats, goddesses, hippies. So much fun. I hope you had a great Halloween too!

Question of the blog:
Yesterday, I didn't hear The Monster Mash once! This is the first year I haven't heard it play. Thriller or This Is Halloween or anything in between, what was your favorite Halloween song as a kid?

No comments: