Monday, December 7, 2009

Cabin Fever After One Day


Hi.
It's cold.
21 degrees outside right now.
My dad says that when it's late and I get tired, I get "weepy"
and tonight is one of those nights.
So as I hop into bed, here are some photos from today.
Philip, and whoever else who is reading this that might be missing home,
I send you my love and warm fuzzy feelings to cheer you up until you see the snowy hills of Nevada County again. Let's cross our fingers for another white Christmas, shall we?



1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

seriously. weepy. i used to be that way too. but now i just can really sense how my emotions are just triggered by the changes in my body: over exhaustion from activity, too much brain stimulation from trying to talk to people, and so on and so forth. feeeel your body and hold yourself back from letting just your body take over your emotions. joo-can--dooo-it.