Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sunshine

Today, I woke up on the right side of the bed. So today's post will be about 4 people I really like and that I am so incredibly grateful for.

I am thankful for my parents, who love and care for me no matter how many mistakes I make. They have a wonderful balance between holding and lenience in my life and lessons, and have always given me room to learn how to grow, even if it may hurt a little bit on the way.

Miles, who undoubtedly knows me better than anyone else on this world and probably more than I know myself. He has been one of my very best friends since freshman year, and I have learned so much about myself through him. I am so blessed to have Miles in my life, a friend who cares for me at all times and pushes me to be the person he knows I am.

Jillian Downs... My one and only<3 style="text-align: left;">So, thank you for being wonderful people in my life. Know that you 4 have made a difference in my life and that your inspiration and support has helped me become the person I am today. Thank you for the love you give me. The end.


Question of the blog:
Who in your life has been an inspiration to you? Who is one of your best friends and what have they done special in your life?

No comments: