Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wild Weekend

Well, as wild as my life can get.
Last night I went to one of my friend's shows which was fun. This morning I was talking to my grandpa about what was new and I told him that, and he said, "what kind of concert?" and I said, "a rock concert!" He replied, "you? Rock concert?" Mean. Do I really look that girly and baby?
Last night I also had a weird dream. I have reoccurring places in my dreams, and this one shows up a lot. I'm working at Sushi Q, but the restaurant is sort of outside, and looks like it's on a private golf course or something. Anyways, I was hostessing and Kohei (sushi chef) asks me to babysit these 6 little kids instead of hostessing, and they were somehow related to the Flanigans. I felt it was needed for me to personally get to know each kid as we shopped around this Disneyland-like gift shop. But the dream just became more and more odd the longer I was asleep.
For the record: I have had two dreams about being pregnant in the past month. Creepy. This time around I was only have one child though. All I can really remember is going to work and telling Sarah (waitress) that I was pregnant and that my belly felt sooo weird, and I was only a couple of weeks pregnant but you could already tell I was pregnant. She replied with, "Gosh, it's only the size of like, Orzo or something." Which is a pasta, I believe?


Thanks for that image, Sarah. I mean, subconscious Zandra.

Question of the blog:
Do you ever have reoccurring dreams?

No comments: