Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bratz Dolls, Break Downs, and a Latte

Wow. Umm,... Sorry I haven't posted in days. A year, actually. Happy 2010 everyone, I hope you had a more eventful New Years than I did.


Basically what we did all night. Cry faces, Phantom of the Opera, Champagne, the works.
I have sooo much to blog about, so prepare for the following, plus more!
1. My hives.
2. New Years Resolutions.
3. Slacklining.
4. Christmas, church, photos.

And I've got some more up my sleeve, but I'm not going to give all of my secrets away in one swift blow! Don't be ridiculous.
I am now sitting in my favorite coffee shop in LA, Portfolio. After I drove Moorea's car about 20 feet before it broke down, I am a little shaken up and a bit frustrated to still be in Long Beach when I should be working tonight, and seeing my boyfriend in a few hours. I have plans, but I need to learn how to accept changes in my schedule, and accept them with a happy heart. New Years resolution worthy, me thinks.
I hope you are all doing well, I apologize profusely for the lack of posts. When people are actually home, I have things to do! But so many things I don't have time to blog about the things! What a vicious cycle indeed!

Question of the blog:
I know a few of you can't even remember your new years celebration this year. I ain't judgin! What was your most memorable new years?

No comments: