Well.... What was planned to be a hopeful day, turned out to be the following:
1. 4 applications for a morning job, but none are really hiring.
2. 20 minutes on the phone with State Farm, repeating the same 3 sentences over and over again.
3. 1 FAFSA, which only reminded me further about how poor I really am.
4. 1 extra night at work this week, followed by lecture.
5. 1 of my favorite people I will never see again. Rest in peace, Mary Howard.
It is 3:37, and I am ready for this day to be over. Maybe a nap and some quality time with God will lighten things a little. Until then, Be well, stay dry, and don't eat too much because then you'll get a stomach ache that feels like this.