Friday, January 22, 2010

F. The Note, That Is.

What the F! chord. I have a question for all of you guitar players: Did your baby pinky totally freak out when you first started to play? Because mine is totally out of control, especially when I'm trying to press it down on a string!
I'm practicing guitar... And I've totally got E minor down! Heh.. Heh..

To be honest, I'm having a rough time all around right now. I am in need of some real adventure. Where will I go this summer? WWOOFing is a big option. I am at the drawing board-stage of my master plan. I'll keep you posted, though!

Question of the blog:
If you could travel anywhere this summer, where would you go, and what would you do there?

2 comments:

Moorea Seal said...

if i could travel anywhere, i would go to England or to Camp Hammer haha. And yes, my pinky freaked out for the first YEAR. just keep going! and keep forcing it into position.

Chelsie said...

E Minor was the first chord that I learned how to play and it is my favorite chord to play to this day! I'm excited you are learning how to play! I'm getting my own guitar in a few days here and I couldn't be more excited! i think my favorite part about being a guitar player is the callouses that you get on your finger tips. It makes me feel like a real musician.
and your pinky will get there. the thing I struggle with most is those stupid barr chords