Monday, February 16, 2009

Found


Yesterday when I was watching CSI with my mom, this really beautiful sort of psychadelic electronic indian-esque song played in the background. I am always surprised by the great music choice on CSI Las Vegas. Anyways, the song was "Prince of Peace" by School of Seven Bells. This is the first time I've ever heard of them, but they are quite good!!
The band consists of twins Alejandra and Claudia Deheza, and Benjamin Curtis. AMG gave them a 4.5 out of 5 rating, and NME gave them a 9 out of 10. The New York Times calls them "a promising blend of psychadelic and futuristic."
Here are a few songs I found on Project Playlist. Unfortunately Prince of Peace wasn't on there, but you can find it on their music myspace. That is definitely my favorite song of theirs, so I would suggest you go on there. But if you're lazy, just listen to these few I found on Project Playlist. Enjoy!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


No comments: