Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Am Jack's

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
I woke up way too early this morning, and as I got up to take my shower, I realized I left my car windows open all night. In the pouring rain. I then proceeded to spend 8 hours in the most boring class of my life, while 40 year old women gossiped next to me like 6th graders in math class. As I drove home, I almost had an anxiety attack because I knew I was not ready for this exam in Human Sexuality tonight. After an hour of the hardest studying ever, I got a call from Jordan saying that the test wasn't for another two weeks. Why did I think it was today... I will never know. Played mom tonight and took Bella to campus life, which made me late to my class.
The class was awesome tonight. I don't think I have ever voiced my opinion and shared my life so openly before. I picked up Bella, and Jessy prayed for me, and I chatted with Bryce and Pat for a long time. Bella and I met the guardian angel of McDonald's, who gave us two McFlurry's even when I only had 3 dollars, because the debit machine broke down.
I am not ready for tomorrow. I need more than 7 hours of sleep, especially if I'm working overtime tomorrow.
I am Jack's broken heart.

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

you are a champion. :)