Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mustard and Catch Up


Hi... Umm. Do you hate me? I'm sorry I've been away so long. I feel like I have abandoned a child or something. I promise I'll do better!
A lot has happened in the past week, so here is a quick recap.
1. I saw How To Train Your Dragon in 3D last night, and it was so amazing. I would definitely call it one of the best children's movies of our time. Also- It could have been called "Cats With Wings" because those dragons are basically felines. Which I'm obsessed with.
2. I got a job with the census, so I'm for realsies going to England. Which is awesome and scary all rolled into one. Work has been weird lately, and I do not like throwing up sushi. SICK.
3. This past week, my family was gone on spring break. In this time I came to the conclusion that Hamilton, our 25 toed cat, is nutso and I can't handle him. I just about punted him because he is so annoying.
4. The weather has been so fickle lately, and it makes me sad that I can't just drive down to the river whenever I want. I hope it is sunny tomorrow, so I can listen to my playlist of river. Dustin, Jordan and I listened to some of the best songs from last summer. Can't wait for river days.

No comments: