1. The title is from something my sister always sings. I miss her tonight.
2. In my quest to find Christian music that isn't played 3 billion times a day on the radio, I found some really nice songs... Except they were by a guy who is on the radio 3 billion times a day. Switchfoot lovers and haters: come together and listen to Jon Foreman, the lead singer of Switchfoot. He has nice little side projects and this song is off of his album "Fall"
3. Sometimes I get these ideas where I think, "Wow, this blog is going to be awesome. What a great idea, Zandra!" And then I get on blogger and my friend had posted a blog about the same exact thing 5 minutes ago. Perf.
4. On that note, I might as well reiterate what my friend Jonathan wrote in his blog, that I love Spring Forward. Working at a restaurant, it was eery and annoying going to work as the sun was setting. I like when the sun sets at a reasonable time.
5. I watched Tarzan tonight. I am a baby when it comes to movies in general. Make it a Disney movie and the risk of me crying probably doubles. Put animals in that movie and There is no way I can't cry. I don't know what it is. Might as well add this video:
Question of the blog:
What movie (Disney or not) never ceases to make you cry every time you watch it?