Monday, April 27, 2009

And Here You Are, Glowing Sun

Dear Sigur Ros,
Thank you for letting me escape into your music, for creating sounds that make my mind run wild with imagination, for making me believe that I am still young.
Love Always,
Alexandra Seal



I love this song. This reminds me so much of last summer. I miss you friends. Times are changing, but know that you are always with me. I will never forget the adventures we have had. I intend to make many many more with all of you.

This is a rough translation from Icelandic. Thank you LyricWiki.

Now that you're awake
Everything seems different
I look around
But I see nothing at all

Tie my shoes so
Is she still in her pajamas?
In a dream she was born
I give a start
But the sun, is it her?
Where is she? In here?

But where are you?...

Go for a walk (I go for a walk)
And roam the streets
Can't see a thing (I can't see a thing)
And so I use the stars
She runs endlessly
And climbs out thus
She's the Glowing Sun
And comes out

I awake from a dream
To find my heart pounding, my hair tousled
Step out in front of the bed and see filthy shoes

And here you are, Glowing Sun
And here you are, Glowing Sun
And here you are, Glowing Sun
And here you are, Glowing Sun
And here you are...

No comments: