Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Greatly Needed Adventure Update

Hi friends,
My mom and I have decided to leave around 10:15 tomorrow for Santa Cruz, meaning we'll probably be there around 1:30 or 2.. I'm hoping. 
The open house for the Dental Hygiene program is from 4-6, so I am available before and after those times. 
On Friday, we have an appointment with a Cabrillo counselor at noon, so again, I'm available before and after that time. I'd love to see everyone I can, and my lovely little friend Rebekkah Hurley and I are planning a little breakfast and beach walk on Friday.. So if you're interested, you should join us =] Again, if anyone would like to meet up with me while I'm down there, I'd love to see you. I think my mom and I are planning on leaving Friday afternoon or evening, so please let me know if you would like to hang out by texting, calling, or messaging me very soon. 

No comments: