Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crimson Memories

Sounded pretty scandalous, yes? You sicko. We're talking about kid shows here! Rude!

Did you ever have moments as a kid that were so odd and weird, that they were just stuck with you forever? One of mine is from the Nickelodeon TV show, "Fairly Odd Parents" and involves a butt chin and comic books.I'm sure most if not all of you know who I'm talking about. Oh yes. It's Cleft! The Boy Chin Wonder! I don't know what it is about this ultra-fictional character that I just can't forget. Tonight, I was over at Mike's house eating Ben and Jerry's (of course). I walked into the kitchen to wash my hands and had my almost daily memory of Cleft. Of course, like the incredibly weird girl I am, I just blurted out, "Cleft! The boy chin wonder!"
I honestly don't know how my boyfriend has lasted this long with me. I am just so weird sometimes. But it's true, I think about Cleft almost every day. Timmy aka Cleft, you will always be in my heart. Louis Stevens and Peter Pevensie are a little higher than you on the list, but you are still important on my list.

Question of the blog:
Jeezo sorry about the lack of questions ofs thes blogs lately.
Do you have any kid sitcom memories that still stick with you today?

No comments: