Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back and Forth

Most of you don't know this, but in January I started getting extreme back pain and soreness for no reason. I was in physical therapy and seeing a Chiropractor for about 5 months, and it helped a lot. Through those 5 months I changed my diet a lot, and worked a lot on strengthening my back. A lot of it was due to stress, which I (thought I) learned how to control a little bit, or enough to not let it affect my body, especially my back. I was going strong all through the end of may up until a few days ago, when my back started feeling very sore. I'm worried about how long this pain is going to stay, and I'm worried that I will have to start doing physical therapy again. I don't want my back pain to affect how I counsel my last three weeks at camp... So please keep me in prayer. I think this is my body telling me I need to cool it this week and stop getting worked up. Sigh.


On a lighter note, today is beautiful. Go outside and do something! Today is the perfect river day.

(These are from last Saturday at the river. I'll post more pictures of that day very soon.)

No comments: