Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Talk

Dear friends,
I think today of all days I will express the importance of good role models in your life. There are a couple of adults in this world that make an incredible amount of difference in my life recently, and Laura Preece is one of them. She is such an amazing woman, and I'm so glad I have women in my life that want to be there for me. Sometimes it's just nice to meet up with someone older with you, just to talk. It's so nice just to talk. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Last year, I didn't really feel like I had any women who I could go to and just talk with... About anything. I've started to recognize a couple now, and let me tell you it is so relieving to know that you have those people in your life. I am happy today. Thank you Laura, if you're reading this. You are so great.

Question of the blog:
Do you have any specific role models? How have they inspired you or what have they done to help you change into the person you are today?

1 comment:

miles b. said...

hmm well I always hang out with your dad...

I guess he's a role model, but in my book he's more like a partner in crime. [non-criminal crime of course]