Sunday, July 26, 2009

Let's Just Say...

Today was a good day.
Edward's Crossing

Picnics at the river.


Staff Banquet at Wolf Mountain.
Throwin up the Pioneer sign

Our lovely centerpiece

Baby Puffin was my date.


I had a thoroughly splendid day, those were just the major highlights. I am so grateful for everything that has happened to me this summer. I have learned so much, met incredible people, grown a lot in my faith, and stretched myself in so many ways. Please let summer go on forever?

Question of the blog:
Some of my girls at camp this week would just lather on their sunscreen like the sun was sitting right next to them. I personally use SPF 8 sunscreen because, hey, I like getting tan! What SPF intensity do you use, if any at all?

2 comments:

Symone said...

SPF 30 for the face, and SPF 4 for my body. :] I like getting tan, but don't like getting sunburned on my face. I learned it from my mom hahaha

miles b. said...

I dont believe in it. If i get too hot i just roll over or jump in the wata :)