Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hi There, Raisin Friend!

I just wanted to give a quick hello to all of my new readers. I keep hearing from quite a few people that they have just started looking over my blog. This summer is a little different from my usual posts. In my normal posts, which occur quite often, I am generally much more sarcastic and I pretend to be a lot funnier that I really am. This summer I am working at Wolf Mountain Camp, so I haven't had much time at all to update my posts, and when I do, they are about camp and mainly just contain photography. So sorry that you've entered my blog world (muah hah hah) at such an awkward stage in its life. Soon it will be back to its uncomfortable but well updated self. Bear with me. You and I will get through this together.

On a lighter note, this is my little sister and I exactly one year ago. Septum piercing, long hair, blue otter pops. So much has changed in such a short time.Happy Fourth of July and please stay safe in all of your activities this weekend.

No comments: