Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rain, Wedding, Life and Times

To be completely honest, this rainy weather doesn't suite me right now. I'm not a rainy weather type of person. My being is changing constantly... From views to life experiences to what I choose to do. I guess it's that part of me that doesn't want the rain.

I'm sucking on these little lemon drops I got as a party gift from Brittany and Jonny's wedding. In hopes to distract myself from the rain, I'll post some photos from their beautiful night on Sunday. Enjoy.

The wedding was held at Penn Valley Community Church

First dance as husband and wife

Table arrangements, which I'm munching on as I type.

Kissing! Ooh la la!

Reception

At the end of the night, after all the dancing!

Jacob, Jillian, and I after the wedding.

Jillian, Jacob, Dustin, and Sam.

It was a lovely occasion and I am so blessed to know Brittany and Jonny.

As for today, I am going to study, and read, and go to class and it's going to be great. I'm going to make the best out of the rest of this Tuesday.

Question of the blog:
Do you ever see yourself getting married? To be honest it always freaks me out a little when people say I'll be married soon. What's soon?! When can you picture yourself getting married?

No comments: