Monday, February 8, 2010

Red Is The Occasion

My heart is all a-flutter about Valentine's Day. Why, you might ask. To be honest, I have no clue! I have never really been one to be excited for Valentine's Day, but I think I have an idea why I am anticipating it greatly. I get to see my boyfriend, of course! That and I absolutely adore any occasion where I can dress up! This Valentine's Day, Andy and I are going on a hike at Torrey Pines State Reserve, and then having dinner at Masala, which looks incredible inside and also has a splendid menu. I just can't wait!
Also, I have this thing for red lipstick right now. I think tonight calls for some dress up and a movie. Mull over these cutesy precious photos for a while, and I'd love to hear your response to my question below.





(All photos from Weheartit)


Question of the blog:
A very close source once told me that the times I look prettiest are when I've taken time to dress up, and when I am wearing my "comfy cozies" as we say. I thought it was interesting how it was both sides of the formality spectrum that made me appear most attractive to him. I was reminded of this statement today, so now, here is your question!
Boys: Do you prefer a girl dressed up or down? Does dress up for special occasions make girls look prettier?
Girls: Do you prefer to dress up or down? When do you feel the prettiest?

1 comment:

miles b. said...

"Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on, that's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong"
..in the words of drizzy drake.

I like both, in different ways.