I have been practicing some new things with my camera today. Here is one of the only photos that turned out. I'm finally getting the hang of the SS-400 flash, white balance, and manual modes.
Today has been exhausting. I have done barely anything and yet I am ready for bed. Maybe that's a good thing, since I am leaving for San Diego at 5 tomorrow morning. But I am so excited for it! So here is my top 5 of great things that are happening this week.
5. It is Spring Break! Whatever that means. I sort of feel like I'm on spring break all the time, but this is cool! This is fun. Spring Break. Yes.
4. I am driving down to San Diego with one of my best friends. I don't get to see Miles very often, so it will be a good chance to catch up with him.
3. In the process of driving down, Miles and I are having a Coheedathon, where we will listen to Coheed and Cambria's albums from beginning to end. I am so excited for one through four. And I can't wait for album number 5 coming on the 13th!
2. On the way home, I am going to drive Miles home to Santa Cruz, and then I will be driving to Walnut Creek to see Stina for a night! I have never visited her at this house before, so it'll be fun seeing how she's living and what her life is like in Walnut Creek!
1. Last but certainly not least, because he's sorta my number one and the reason why I'm going down to San Diego, I get to see Andy!! We are going to have adventures, and make good food, and be wise with our money, and go on a hot date! Basically the usual, being cute and all. I can't wait.
This week is going to be great. Now I am off, to do tons of laundry, pack, clean my room, and eat those delicious cookies Bella just made.
Question of the blog:
What are you doing for your spring break?