Monday, August 24, 2009

Avatar: The Last Airbender... As Opposed to Avatar Period.

Let me be honest for one second.
This sucks!

This stinkin' movie called "Avatar" is coming out in December. No, this is not Avatar: The Last Airbender. All of these Avatar period. trailers keep coming out, and I watch until the very end thinking, wow, M. Night Shameliomanom is really going out there for this movie... I didn't even see Aang in the previews..? And then I realize it's the other Avatar movie that doesn't have anything to do with anything! Aang called the name a long time ago! I wish Avatar period. would just get a new name and stop psyching me out for the most anticipated movie of my life!
PS I'm in love with Aang. Don't try to stop me because I've got the avatar on my side.

Stinky Avatar period. trailer. That ruins my life.


The REAL Avatar: The Last Airbender.



Question of the blog:
I know some of you (sister) would never even bother to watch either. But if you had to pick one, which movie would you rather see, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or Avatar period?

No comments: