Monday, August 10, 2009

Everything Is A-Okay

Wowie, sorry for the lack of posts lately. I am home from camp finally, and from house sitting. In about 7 minutes I will be entering my very own bed for the first time in what seems like eternity. I am not excited to be home. I am not excited to wake up to people in my bathroom, or to walk into the kitchen and it not smelling like my house. I am excited to spend time with my parents and with my little sister. God has changed me a lot this summer, and I want to show them how I have changed for the better. It will be hard making the best of living at home again, but I will manage. God wants me here, at least for this semester. I have some things I need to take care of and I've got some people that I must watch over. I feel that I have been well prepared this summer for a good future in taking care of others. I love to care for others, and now I have a better understanding when it comes to children and making a difference quickly in peoples lives. I am very sleepy, but I am going to write some blogs tomorrow. You can count on it, my friend!
Sweet dreams my little babies.

No comments: